Terms of agreement
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
1.1 The parties to this Agreement are the Buyer and naturemed.ua online store (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store or Site).
1.2. The Agreement shall enter into force from the moment of placing the order by the Buyer.
1.3 The fact of placing and / or completing an order means that the Buyer has carefully read and agrees with the stated conditions.
1.4 Payment for all goods is made in hryvnias.
2.1 The Buyer confirms that the information about himself, specified during registration, is true.
2.2 The site gives a guarantee of security and confidentiality of the Buyer's personal data regarding third parties. This information may be stored by the online store in order to:
• provide the Buyer with commercial services in the future;
• apply it for marketing purposes (analysis of sales and traffic, e-mail newsletter).
3. PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS.
3.1. Acceptance of orders is possible directly through the shopping cart, as well as by number: 0 800 501 161
3.2. Calls are received and orders are processed on weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Public holidays are considered as holidays; in case of an order during this period, the purchase will be agreed on the next business day.
3.3. After placing the order, the Buyer will receive a confirmation e-mail message about the receipt of the order by the automatic system of the site. The Site Manager contacts the Buyer as quickly as possible in order to:
• confirm the purchase and availability of the desired product;
• clarify convenient terms of delivery and payment.
3.4 An order is considered unformed if it is impossible to contact the Buyer to agree on a purchase:
• is out of range of mobile communications;
• an incorrect phone number is indicated;
• no answer to the call.
4. PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
4.1 Details of payment and delivery are directly indicated here https://naturemed.ua/oplata-i-dostavka/.
4.2. The buyer is informed of the likelihood of a situation that may change the delivery time of the goods or make it temporarily impossible:
• features of the work of the mail;
• increased volume of orders;
• the timeframes for completing each purchase were extended in connection with the increase in the load on the Site and the like.
In such cases, the online store does not assume any obligations related to compensation for the Buyer's damage caused by violation of the delivery time of the parcel.
4.3 In the case of delivery dates that do not suit the Buyer, he has the right to refuse the purchase on the day of its registration, for this purpose, you need to contact the manager.
5. CHECK OF CONFORMITY OF THE GOODS.
5.1 Upon receipt of the order, the Buyer undertakes to check the quality and quantity of the goods sent.
5.2 In accordance with the "Law of Ukraine on the Protection of Consumer Rights" and the "Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 172 of 03/19/1994" (supplement No. 3 "List of Goods") cosmetic products are classified as non-food items that cannot be returned or exchanged .
5.3 If a product is found that does not match your order upon receipt, the Site guarantees the replacement of the product with a proper one at the expense of the store.
6. OPENNESS OF THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
6.1 The online store reserves the right to change the terms of the stated Agreement.
6.2. The site provides the terms of this Agreement directly on its Internet site, freely available to the Buyer.
7.1 The online store reserves the right to change the information materials, services, products and prices of the Site without additional notice to Buyers.
7.2 The site is not responsible for:
• statements and opinions of visitors left as reviews or comments;
• possible loss by the Buyer of access to his account due to loss of username, password, and so on;
• damage of any kind caused by the use or, conversely, the inability to use the online store, including as a result of loss of information data and / or profit; interruption of business activity.
If there are disputes and disagreements related to the above conditions, the parties involved shall resolve them in the negotiation process.