4 EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR APPLYING FACE CREAM
Imagine: there is your favorite face cream that you may have purchased in a cosmetic network or pharmacy in your hands. Now it's just necessary to do a small thing - to cleanse the face and apply the substance to the skin. To do this correctly, getting the best benefit from the product, it is important to know a few tricks.
These are the simple rules for applying a moisturizing or nourishing cream to the face.
1. As already mentioned, the preliminary preparation is a thorough removal of the makeup from the face skin, cell metabolism products and products of environmental pollution.
The following NATURE.med® cleansing and tonic products will help you with this:
- micellar water;
- two-phase liquid;
2. Now proceed directly to applying creams to the skin of various types:
- dry and sensitive or normal and combined skin (“Moisturized protected face”);
- problematic, prone to oiliness, inflammation and acne (“Smooth face”).
To do this, slightly rub a few peas of the cream with your fingers to give them body temperature. Start lubricating the face and décolleté zone, gently tapping the skin with your fingertips in the direction of the skin lines:
- center of the forehead – the temples;
- corners of the mouth – the middle of the ear;
- nose wings – top of the ear;
- center of the chin – the earlobes.
3. The skin around the eyes requires a careful approach. To do this, tap the skin with gentle movements of the pads of the third, fourth and fifth fingers in the direction from the outer corner of the eye, along the lower eyelid to the inner corner of the eye and again return to the starting position.
4. Try to tap more intensely the outer corners of the eyes - the place of formation of the so-called "rays" wrinkles. Finishing the procedure, fold your fingers like the “spatula” and gently press them on the eyelids, each time sharply taking away from the face.
If an unused portion of the product remains, spread the cream over the skin of the hands.
Be always beautiful enjoying NATURE.med® products!