STARRING, NOT SHINING: HOW TO CARE FOR OILY SKIN
Oily skin, which can be seen in many representatives of both sexes at a young age, requires a special approach. This type of skin often presents unpleasant "surprises" in the form of acne, enlarged pores, inflammation and irritation. How to cope with the minuses and make your beauty care as high-quality as possible? Let's try to figure it out.
First, let's figure out what a pimple is.
It is nothing but an inflamed sebaceous gland. Indeed, in its structure, the skin resembles a mattress due to its three-layer structure:
- subcutaneous fat.
An important conclusion can be made on this basis: to eliminate inflammation and affect the focus, which is an acne, penetration through the upper layer of the skin (epidermis) into the dermis (deeper layer) is necessary.
This effect is called transdermal. Only a small range of cosmetic ingredients has this effect, and some of which are toxic
Among the natural, hypoallergenic and safe ingredients, odorless Onion Flavones® deserve attention. Penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin, they act on the site of inflammation, also possessing such properties:
- antibacterial effect;
- antioxidant effect;
So, the first important nuance in oily skin care is the use of transdermal ingredients.
What other rules are important?
1. Compliance with the stages of skin care.
- Cleansing: use cleansing foam, gel with exfoliating granules, makeup remover (micellar water and two-phase product). When a feeling of peeling or tightening appears, you can eliminate it with a thin layer of cream applied to moisturized skin. Do not wash your face too often, otherwise you can further intensify the work of the sebaceous glands.
- Toning with alcohol-free products in a formulation that can over-dry the skin.
- Moisturizing and nourishing with a non-oily matting cream.
- Fight against local inflammations using acne rollers or zinc-salicylic pastes.
2. Gentle care.
Never wash with hot water! Water of room temperature suits the best the oily skin.
3. Natural ingredients.
To dry the skin and narrow pores, white and blue clay are often used as the ingredients of masks. Steam baths with sage, rosemary, and yarrow will also be useful.
4. Proper makeup:
- do not forget to remove makeup at night to avoid clogging of pores and the development of inflammation;
- loose powder is perfect for matting and absorbing oily sheen;
- among foundation creams, you’d better prefer more liquid and lighter textures.
Try to follow these tips – and be sure that soon you will amaze everyone with your shine ... of healthy, and not oily skin!