FOUR TRICKS OF THE RIGHT HEAD WASHING
In recent years, trichologists and cosmetologists around the world are increasingly coming to the conclusion that you need to wash your hair as often as you personally need. It has long been a prejudice that frequent washing harms. Believe us, the accumulation of sebum, styling products and external pollution is no less dangerous. Therefore, current trends suggest that the frequency of washing is determined, first of all, by individual needs.
What features will make cleansing the hair and scalp as effective as possible?
- Try shampooing your hair in two steps:
• at the first application, you wash off directly the products of the sebaceous glands and the remnants of styling products;
• during the second step - prepare the scalp and hair for applying care products (balms, serums, masks).
- After washing, carefully wind your hair in a towel, but do not wring it! After all, even a simple combing can be a real stress for wet hair, not to mention the use of force.
- Watch for the cleanliness and dryness of hair towels, because it can accumulate bacteria in itself, for which a moist environment is ideal medium for reproduction.
- Dry your hair at low temperature or change the mode depending on the humidity of the hair. For example, rapid loss of moisture at the beginning of drying is much more physiological, and already the final drying should occur when exposed to a cool air stream.
Follow these simple rules and your hair will be healthy and silky!