REASONS AND METHODS OF STRUGGLE AGAINST HAIR LOSS
Do you find whole bundles of hair on your pillow in the morning? Is your clothes covered by your hair? Is your hair getting thinner day-by-day? Hair loss has many causes. Despite the complexity of this problem, there are methods that can quickly and efficiently solve it.
What factors affect hair growth and scalp balance?
1. First of all, this is the state of the nervous system:
- intellectual overload;
- severe stress.
Psycho-emotional malfunctions due to physiological mechanisms cause a spasm of small vessels. Hence the violation of the blood supply to the hair and scalp, and therefore, the difficulty in the supply of important nutrients.
2. Hormonal disorders caused by hair loss in women during pregnancy and after childbirth. This group also includes endocrine diseases, for example, of the thyroid gland.
3. Inadequate nutrition, especially associated with a deficiency of proteins, which reduces hair growth rate and impairs their aesthetic appearance. Therefore, supporters of strict diets and fans of vegetarianism should radically revise their views on the diet.
4. Vitamin deficiency: deficiency and impaired absorption of important vitamins such as A, H, group B, as well as micro elements such as sulfur, iron and zinc, often enhances hair loss.
5. Seasonality: many people notice that the fastest growth of curls is observed in the period from August to September, and losses, on the contrary, increase in the fall and winter.
6. The condition of the hair is also greatly influenced by the features of daily care. The abuse of paints and styling, shampoos with lauryl sulfate, hard brushing with metal brushes, curling and bleaching enhance hair loss.
How to deal with hair loss?
One effective way to deal with the loss of hair is to use components such as onion and garlic. They have long been known for their ability to improve quality and increase the amount of hair because they:
- increase blood circulation in the scalp, and therefore, improve root nutrition;
- regenerate the structure;
- protect from external influences.
Specialists of the NATURE.med® brand managed to preserve the beneficial properties of these ingredients and eliminate the smell!
The result was Garlic Flavones® and onion extract, which became the basis of the natural “Onion-garlic complex” for hair. The result from the use of the products of the line will pleasantly surprise you: the amount of hair falling out can decrease three times, and the hair density can increase up to one and a half times.
The series includes four products that are recommended to be used in combination to achieve the optimal effect:
- intensive balm;
- serum against loss and to strengthen hair;
- hair growth activator roller.
Use the Onion-Garlic Complex for a luxurious, thick, shiny look of hair and enjoy your new way!