THREE MAIN ERRORS IN CARE FOR NORMAL FACE SKIN
It is widely believed that normal skin does not require cosmetic care. This idea is fundamentally wrong: it is very easy to turn normal skin into dry or oily if you do not take care of it properly and maintain its health. In this case, you run the risk of worsening its condition, lowering its resistance to the external environment and disrupting the water-fat balance.
There is a theory that in the absence of proper care, any type of skin begins to fade after 25 years.
What signs distinguish normal skin type?
- nice pink color.
If you have normal skin type, you are extremely lucky! All that is needed is to take care of it correctly so as not to lose all its wonderful qualities.
Unfortunately, the ignorance of the intricacies of daily care that can sometimes harm your face. Let's look at the two most common errors.
FIRST ERROR: excess amount of cosmetics.
We are talking about both care products and decorative products. Do not abuse, it will be quite enough high-quality makeup remover and washing, as well as a cream for moisturizing and nutrition.
Especially the skin of normal type does not like excessive “glossing over” with foundation creams and “dusting” – such an effect clogs the pores excessively.
SECOND: irregular cleansing.
If the habit of going to bed without removing makeup is repeated occasionally, then it will not have global consequences. But if this saving of time is constant – we have bad news for you... Such an attitude towards your face can cost you dearly: a film of fat and environmental pollution is an environment for bacteria.
At least twice daily cleansing should be a good tradition – believe me, the skin will thank you with its healthy fresh look!
THIRD: the use of alcohol-containing tonics.
Even in the 21st century, some continue to harm their skin using tonics with alcohol in the recipe.
What influence does it have?
- With frequent application, alcohol overdries the epidermis, destroying the water-lipid protective film, contributing to premature aging of the skin and the formation of wrinkles.
- The active use of alcohol can cause a reverse reaction - increased work of the sebaceous glands.
And now – a few nuances that will help you make normal skin care as effective as possible.
- in washing with foam or gel, it is better to use warm water (cold leads to dryness and peeling, while hot reduces tonus);
- tone your skin with natural-based products for beauty and health;
- do not forget about light moisturizing and nourishing creams that will saturate the skin with the necessary moisture, vitamins and minerals, restore and give softness;
- when pimples appear, use a local action roller to pinpoint the problem.
Caring for normal skin will help you always look amazing!