SKIN CARE BEFORE THE WEDDING
You have a wedding soon, and want to look perfect? At such an important event, the bride is in the spotlight, and everyone can see the slightest flaw. After all, it is so important to emphasize all your natural beauty on this special day, not succumbing to fatigue from pre-wedding bustle. How to prepare your skin for this holiday? We are going to find out!
First of all, let us consider an important nuance: to start special care for your face, you must start at least 30 days before the event.
What tricks will help to present your skin in the best light?
There is 1 month left before the event... Let's start!
- The use of vitamins A, E, group B, H, D, C, E, as well as such micro elements as zinc and selenium.
- Refusal of bad habits that make skin color dull and reduce the tonus of capillaries (smoking and alcohol).
- Reducing the use of sugar and processed foods.
Two weeks before the holiday add:
- a cleansing diet with the restriction of tea, coffee, fatty and spicy foods;
- peels and scrubs once every 3-4 days.
On the eve before the wedding:
- Morning can start with high-quality facial skin care, taking into account all its stages (cleansing, moisturizing, nutrition). You can find and order products based on odorless onion flavones on our official website. To increase tonus and elasticity, you can wipe the cleansed face before applying holiday makeup with pieces of ice.
- During the day, do manicures and pedicures, at the end of the procedure, lubricating the hands and feet with natural nourishing creams.
- In the evening, take a relaxing bath with foam and aromatic oils to tune in for the upcoming, most important day of your life...
Observing these simple rules of personal care, on your own wedding day you will look perfect, charming both the groom and the guests invited with your magnificent appearance!