AVIRUGEL antiseptic hand gel pocket option
- protect the skin of the hands from bacteria and viruses
- absorbs quickly
- without overdrying the skin even with frequent use
- without stickiness and irritation of the hands skin
ACTIVE COMPONENTS: chlorhexidine, aloe extract, D-panthenol
VOLUME: 30 ml
Antiseptic hand gel is recommended for disinfection of the skin of hands in everyday life and during travel, when caring for newborns, the elderly, people with infectious diseases. During disinfection of minor skin lesions, the active components of the gel contribute to their speedy healing.
- Chlorhexidine has pronounced antibacterial properties and produces antiviral effect.
- Aloe extract helps soften the skin.
- D-panthenol produces regenerative and antiphlogistic action, intensively nourishes and moisturizes.
The product helps soften the skin of the hands, without overdrying it even with frequent use. It is quickly absorbed without leaving stickiness and without irritating the skin of the hands.
HOW TO USE
For external use only. Apply gel to dry hands. Apply gel on the palm in an amount sufficient to rub over the entire surface of the skin of both hands and wrists. Rub the gel thoroughly into the skin until it dries completely.
Repeat the procedure for disinfection of the skin of the hands after each contact with a possible source of infection. Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes. Suitable for frequent use.
100 ml of the product contains chlorhexidine bigluconate, 20% solution - 0.5 ml, aloe extract, panthenol; excipients: water, glycerin, thickener, perfume.